We are committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
We may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from 1st July 2012.
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
• name and job title
• contact information including email address
• demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
• other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
• Internal record keeping.
• We may use the information to improve our products and services.
• We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
• From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer's hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about webpage traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
• whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes
• if you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
• We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
• If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to ber correct.
Data and information is provided for informational purposes only, and is not intended for any other commercial or non-commercial purposes. Neither us nor any of our data or content providers shall be liable for any errors or delays in the content, or for any actions taken in reliance thereon. By accessing our web site, a user agrees not to redistribute the information found therein. We provide customized links to select companies for your convenience only. We do not endorse or recommend the services of any company. The company you select is solely responsible for its services to you, the user. We shall not be liable for any damages or costs of any type arising out of or in any way connected with your use of our services.
The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only. The information is provided by Rich Tax Consultants and whilst we endeavour to keep the information up-to-date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of or in connection with the use of this website.
Through this website you are able to link to other websites which are not under the control of Rich Tax Consultants. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them.
Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, Rich Tax Consultants takes no responsibility for and will not be liable for the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
We try to keep current, updated and relevant information available to you through this website. Still all the information is not possible to be updated in due course of time.
Independent verifications, expert opinions, accuracy, relevancy and validity of the advice we provided or recommendations we suggested or information we have disseminated, should be exclusively, your responsibility.
Laws and Legislations, Policies and Procedures, Rules and Regulations, Legal Cases and Pronounced Judgements, Information and Recommendations, are always changing and variable and we do not accept any responsibility what so ever, for its accuracy, validity, relevancy or concurrency and/or updates, on this website.
Terms & Conditions
The term "Rich Tax Consultants" or "us" or "we" refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is same as registered office of Rich Tax Consultants Pty Ltd. The term "you" refers to the user or viewer of our website.
• The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
• Neither we nor any third parties, including Rich Tax Consultants Pty Ltd*, provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
• Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
• This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
• All trademarks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
• Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
• From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
• You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without our prior written consent.
Communication - Electronic & Other
This communication policy sets out how Rich Tax Consultants uses any information that is communicated in the form of data transfers, emails, paper formats, prints media, advertising, documents, pictures or any other mode or any other form of communication.
• Our Liability is limited by a scheme approved under Professional Standards Legislation.
• Where any email/ other communication contains purely factual information and/or general advice, it does not constitute personal advice. The contents of any email/ other communication may not take into account recipient's of communication's personal objectives, financial situation or needs and one must determine whether it is appropriate in terms of one's particular circumstances.
• Before acting on general advice you should consider the appropriateness of the advice having regard to your situation. We recommend you obtain financial, legal and taxation advice before making any financial investment decision.
• Where certain items of important information have not been provided by you, our advice is, or may be, based on incomplete or inaccurate information. Before acting on our advice you should therefore consider whether the advice is appropriate having regard to your relevant personal circumstances.
• Any e-mail and/or any attachments sent to you by Rich Tax Consultants are private and confidential and may contain personal information and are intended solely for the use of the person/s and/or business / entity named. If you are not the intended recipient of any transmission; please note that any dissemination, printing or copying or using the information of this e-mail and attachments; is strictly prohibited & any breach of the same may be liable for prosecution.
• If you have received any transmission or e-mail in error, please notify us by telephone at +61 422 388 191 or by e-mail to: email@example.com and delete the e-mail and/ or relevant comminication in appropriate manner.
• Rich Tax Consultants does not guarantee the integrity of the information in any electronic mail or any attached files, or warrant or represent the information as being free from errors or omission. Any recipient who relies upon the information does so at their own risk, and Rich Tax Consultants will not be liable for any loss or damage caused as a result of such reliance. The information (including any pricing information) contained in any e-mail/ other mode of communication is subject to change without prior notice. Any e-mail/ other mode of communication by Rich Tax Consultants or its representatives is not to be considered as a quotation or a proposal and hence, effectively no contractual obligations shall arise.
Policies & Procedures
Various disclaimers and any dealings with Rich Tax Consultants are to be construed, in accordance with, the relevant policies, procedures and manuals of Rich Tax Consultants.
These policies and procedures sets out in detail, how Rich Tax Consultants uses any information, transactions and dealings within the organisation or outside, along with our relationships and dealings with relevant stakeholders, government, clients and/or with general public.
We recommend that you read our policy documents for each of the relevant area. You may have some questions as a result, and it’s important that you understand in full and agree with our policies and procedures to keep our fresh or continuing relationship go forward in appropriate & legitimate manner.
Our most recent policy & procedure documents are available on demand, for your perusal, from our office.
Rich Tax Consultants Pty Ltd having registered office at 960 High street, Reservoir, VIC 3073 and having ACN 152 146 837 which is valid as of 1st July 2013 and may change in future without prior notice.
This website and its content is copyright of Rich Tax Consultants Pty Ltd - © Rich Tax Consultants 2012. All rights reserved.
Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited other than the following:
• You may print or download to a local hard disk extracts for your personal and non-commercial use only
• You may copy the content to individual third parties for their personal use, but only if you acknowledge the website as the source of the material
• You may not, except with our express written permission, distribute or commercially exploit the content. Nor may you transmit it or store it in any other website or other form of electronic retrieval system.
RETURNS, REFUNDS & CREDIT NOTE Policy
Our refund policy is valid for 30 days. If 30 days have gone by since your payment for our services, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or credit.
To be eligible for a refund or credit, your services & information must not yet be initiated or registered either with our in-house tax return & BAS preparation system, Australian Taxation Office, ASIC, Business registrar, any of the government agency, bank, state duty office or superannuation fund.
Our services of registration can start as early as 15 minutes after your payment received through our system or submitted to our website, hence, it is your duty to make sure that payment you pay may not be refunded at all once service call is initiated. If service call is initiated but further work has not been progressed we may refund balance of your payment after deducting $50 of our initial administrative service charges. We do not entertain change of mind refunds.
Several types of services are exempt from being refunded. Use by/ Irrevocable services such as registrations, online submission, preparation of tax returns or BAS etc. cannot be refunded as they are not reversible/ irrevocable, once implemented and services are done away with or implemented.
Additional non-refundable services are:
* Gift cards or promotional services,
* Downloadable software products
* Registrations with ASIC or other external agencies, which services are irrevocable and are non-refundable as per respective third party terms & conditions.
To complete your refund, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.
Pro-rata/ Partial Refunds
There are certain situations where only partial/ pro-rata refunds may be granted, subject to policy guidelines of Rich Tax Consultants: (if applicable)
* Services with obvious signs of non-compliance with law or services initiated and substantial work has been done by us but not yet finalised, by no fault of ours, but due to missing information is not provided by client to complete the task.
* Selected Software that has not been activated and software provider agrees to partial refund.
* Any item or services not in its original condition, is damaged or missing parts for reasons not due to our error.
* Any item that is returned more than 30 days after delivery
Notification of Refunds (if applicable)
Once your refund request is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your refund request. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
Late or missing refunds (if applicable)
If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Promotional Services (if applicable)
Only regular priced services may be refunded, unfortunately promotional services cannot be refunded.
Exchanges/ Credit Notes (if applicable)
We only provide credit for services, if they are defective or erroneous. If you need credit note to be ustilised for the future services, it will be valid for six months from the day of issuance of credit note. All postal communication should be forwarded to our business address: 960 High St, RESERVOIR, VIC, 3073, Australia.
If the service was marked as a gift/ gift voucher when purchased and shipped/ issued directly to you, you’ll receive a gift credit for the value of your refund. Once the refund request is processed, a gift certificate will be mailed to you.
To process your refund, you should mail your documents & relevant material to: 960 High St, RESERVOIR, VIC, 3073, Australia.
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your material or documents. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you, may vary.
If you are shipping the services/ material over $75, you should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.